Sunday, February 21, 2010

DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA .WINTERJAM.


This past weekend I got the opportunity to tag along with my boyfriends company "Weakstyles" for the Winterjam Conference in Daytona Beach, Florida. One of the coolest experiences I have ever had. I have never had the opportunity to see a car show before and now I have crazy respect for these people and their custom rides. My boyfriend Ryan Meloy let me use his Canon 1D Mark III to shoot these pics. Thanks boys for letting me tag along.

Shitsweak.

Check them out at www.weakstyles.com

















3 comments:

Amanda Z said...

Awesome job as always lady! Love the top pic the best! You're the beeeest!!!

Amanda Z said...

P.S. the 1st and 2nd shots might be my favorite so far of all your pics! Incredible!!!

Dan said...

Nice shots... that's my friend JJ smokin' lol.