Monday, November 9, 2009


Its funny. This is a blog and I for one thing am the farthest thing from a writer. I feel obligated to write something though. So here it is - My Name is Nicole Marie Zerra and I am 19 years old and im trying to be the best. I want to take your picture. I have a passion for people that I want to express through the lens. I want everyone to have a picture that makes them feel good about themselves. I want people to have a picture that makes them want to show others and beg for more. Im getting out feelings of myself through pictures of other beautiful people.



So.
Take a look.Enjoy.
Thanks for stopping by.
Much Love.

Me

2 comments:

Ellie Baialieva said...

omg Nicole.ur truely amazin.keep doing watcha doin;)

nicole Zerra said...

i love you girl. thanks a lot :)